Friday, February 1, 2013

I Am Second: Real Stories, Changing Lives

Bibliography
Bender, Doug and Dave Sterrett. I Am Second: Real Stories, Changing Lives. Nashville : Thomas Nelson, 2012. Print.

My Thoughts
Included are 20 profiles of people from all walks of life, backgrounds, situations, and stories telling how once they put God first, their lives changed. The stories are very interesting and even though I can't relate to all of the situations, I enjoyed reading them. A bonus to this book is after each person's profile, there are other people's stories that you can use the QR scanner and watch. I was just as intereseted in these stories as the ones printed in the book.

One common theme that all of these stories share is that fact that God can fill any hole, gap, longing we have. Once we surrender and let Him, we will feel free.

No comments: