Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New Moon

Bibliography
Meyer, Stephenie. New Moon. New York: Little, Brown and Company, 2006.

Plot Summary
Second in the Twilight series, this book does not disappoint. The main story is what happens between Bella and Jacob after Edward and the entire Cullen clan decide it is too dangerous to stay in Forks. So I don't spoil the excitement and mystery, that's all I'm going to say.

My Thoughts
I really enjoyed the story and learning more about Jacob's interest in Bella and the Cullens'. I was not surprised by what happened, yet I was surprised towards the end when Bella must make a quick trip to Italy. As I have students reading the Twilight books for SSR, I've been privy to much of the story before I even picked up the book. Most of my students are trying not to divulge too much, but it is hard. These books are addictive and the writing is compelling. I want to keep reading more and more.

No comments: